Friday 22 July 2011

Starting Up

I don't know why I'm doing this, and have no idea how long I'll keep this going but for now I plan to set up about 3 blogs, this one is about my life in general. I'll mostly talk about my life recently and stuff, but I won't refer to my friends by their real names, instead I'll give them some nick name which'll only make sense in my head. Petros literally attacking me as I type this. Wish he'd leave me alone but what can I do huh? So wo am I? I'm KR ShinkenRed, or as I'm known pretty much everywhere else sim**, and Jefusion seem to like the few comments I make on their facebook. Also I feel I'm kind of an unhappy person, not overly sad or anything but just rarely see myself as able to succeed. And well with girls I've practically given up hope, so yeah.

I'm gonna talk about the last week now, It's been pretty busy to be honest.
Last Friday I had my sixth form prom, which I might attend next year as well since I'm still gonna be hear for year 14, but I think it'll be even worse, since the people I really consider friends will all have gone, except No-eyes and Marie, If I go it will be based on if they go. Sure I have a few 'friends' in year 12 going on 13, but I'm not as keen on them as I am on everyone whos leaving. I forgot my ID when I went so no drinks for me at the prom, except two, one I gave Martin the money to pay for me, and the other his mum bought for me (she's my form tutor and promised to buy us drinks). Also excluding my friends who were there there was at least two girls there who I'd fancied in the past, (over them both now, one probably wasn't really that nice a person and the other frankly I've stopped caring) and three girls who I feel are seriously pretty goddamn attractive, though I reckon Kelly at least would be disputed over. One of them actually asked me to come up and dance with her but I wasn't in a dancing mood at the time so I said no, regretted it after, I also think I've done that before with other girls. Best moment was probably at the end when we sang 'Girl your Amazing' to the head of sixth form at the moment. Also got a pretty sweet picture that was part of the ticket deal with Amelia, Roxanne, Pauline and Zeus along the back row, and No-Eyes, Martin and me knelt in front of the girls. Not all my friends I'll want to remember, but all those who were there so it's something.

Afterwards Pauline, Roxanne and Lucilla (One of the girls I used to fancy) went into town, where I think shit may have gone down. No-Eyes went home (I saw his sister in the car park) and me, Martin, Amelia and Zeus all took a taxi back to Zeus' where she was having another (much better) party, with some people I knew (Shep, Lauren, Gay Batman, Pauline's ex) and others i didn't (A couple of girls, Zeus' boyfriend Frank). Another guy, Trilby, who had been at prom but couldn't get in the taxi showed up later, while Shep took Amelia home (almost immediately). A buch of chavs showed up for a while playing crap music (including girl #2 I'd fancied), While I got wasted off of lambrini, and me and Gay Batman sang (or at least attempted to) the theme tune to atop the fourth wall, and discussed Metal Gear. (Watching a Peace Walker walkthrough right now). Superman also turned up, at some point. Zeus made a beer run bringing back two Vodka bottles and some Jagermeister, I had a lemonade and jagermeister, then vodka and lemonade, the chavs left 5 minutes after the alcohol arrived, probably with the Jagermeister, and then I went to have a second Vodka and Lemonade. I woke up briefly some hours later when Zeus' mum came around putting blankets on us all (I was on a sofa). I properly awoke some time later, and found the other sofa had the two girls I didn't know plus Pauline's ex, Trilby was sleeping in a chair, Martin, despite his sleeping over being planned and him bringing a sleeping bag was awkwardly slept on a stool and the arm of a sofa, Zeus and Frank were probably in Zeus' bed, and Shep had managed to be offered the spare bed. I stayed around for a few hours, and have since learnt I have at least a three hour gap in my memory, which includes drinking three more vodka and lemonades, drinking a huge mug of just vodka, and predictig that Zeus' house would explode.

Sunday saw the last session of our youth group till the autumn, we had a bbq and said goodbye to Jamie, I would be leaving too but since I'll still be here I may as well stick around. Three random chavs turned up, I don't think any of us want them to show up again. Somehow a conversation developed over whether or not Jamie would have a threesome with May (his girlfriend) and another girl, the suggestions included Ruby (his sister who seemed oddly ok or atleast jokingly ok with it, though I suppose she was thinking more of May than anything, the two of them have been joke flirting all year), Anna (who was there and I think less than thrilled with the suggestion), and Bulstrode who wasn't in the room, has a boyfriend we all know, (then again so does Ruby) May joked that she was two young maybe, then said not for you though, (Theres a story behind that that I'll get to sometime), then I jokingly agreed, which Jamie then pointed out my 'stalking' Poppy for a week (I'm nervous around girls and have problems talking to them, I did better with her than most, also shes not in the group) To which I think was a bit unfair, I was only joking and I don't think Thomasina is the only girl a bit younger than him he's gone for. At the time this happened so you get perspective, he was turning 18 in a few weeks, I had been 17 a few months, Thomasina was 14 for two months, Poppy was 15 for one month, whos really the worst here? But I digress.

School is the last interesting thing really, only monday and tuesday though. Greatly depleted classes cause of those doing sports being needed for stuff, Chemistry otherwise fairly normal, Physics same as ever except Kelly was getting more of the problems as Sandra hasn't been there recently. Last lesson (physics) we played with a reverse vacuum thing (vocabulary failing me) before being let go half an hour early. No school till september now.

I'm gonna try and finish the Peace Walker walkthrough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment