Sunday 28 August 2011

Back

Well I'm back from Knock, had a great time again and seriously looking forward to next year. Fortunately neither Jim nor Amelia (I think those are the names I gave them) came so no awkwardness between them, though Anne and Kris were both there, but I don't think they spoke much. Kris is now however going out with Rosie, the daughter of one of the leaders (the one I know best) I hope it lasts longer than Kris and Anne.
 And of course, as you would all be wondering if anyone read this, Poppy was there as well and I'm not sure if anything was awkward between us or I was overblowing it in my head, she did say hi first night but I spent a bit of time avoiding her. I did have a tonne of oppurtunities I reckon, but I kept on being worried. I actually kept on resolving to talk to her but lost my nerve, and I hate myself for it. On wednesday I overheard something which I no doubt misheard which led me to almost talk to her, but I probably misheard. One thing which held me back was how close she seemed to Adam, a guy from her own town who I noticed she seemed close to when I first met him at the reunion last year, however now I think he just gets along well with the girls, I'm just paranoid probably. I eventually screwed up the nerve to write a note and leave it with her stuff, not asking her out as I'm certain I'll be rejected, just saying at the time of writing I have feelings for you. I'm pending any confirmation it was her who took the note, but I need to stop with messages as it just increases the fear. The last time I asked Poppy out it was by message and that was ok because I wasn't gonna see her anyway for a while, but Opal I was literally gonna see her the next day (frankly I'm glad she rejected me though). I'll tell you when she confirms or denies finding it, though I hope it was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment