Tuesday 30 August 2011

Results

She said no.




I could just end things there but the fact is if I'd asked a question I would have been stupid for bothering, I've known that forever. I've done it multiple times already, those do make me an idiot. Poppy, who I am currently still in love with, pointed out something just in relation to our friendship, but it's useful to think about in a broader sense of the world. I typically when I mett a girl I like speak to her on Facebook for a week or two then either chicken out or lose interest, I've seen it multiple times, Opal, Hazel, possibly Marie, Nicole and yes, Poppy, but I don't care anymore.


I'd like to say that but it hurts, liking someone knowing you don't stand a chance in hell with them. I would probably be happier just never to like another girl aain, but I know that won't happen. In a few cases with girls I've liked (well 2) coming out has helped me realise they weren't as nice as I thought they were, and I'm greatful for those, appearance is important, but if there not nice people it's worthless, but a lot of them are nice enough people and thats where the problems come in for me. Ok Nicole has a boyfriend, possibly, I'm slightly unconvinced he exists but he has a facebook page. Then again I knew her for 3 hours so not musch of a loss, conversely she is one of the few people I've been comfortable with almost instantly, seriously I spent more time dancing on the stage with her than with Zeus and Pauline, who I'd known for months. There was that Jack guy too, he was cool. Hazel I never actually really started speaking to after I left the place we met, and I kind of doubt she remembers me, though I've just sent her a skype message ensuring she is the girl I know. Marie I spent weeks chatting to when I realised I might like her, but the moment I learnt about MacFarlane I gave up any real hope, I offered to spend some time with her in town and she agreed but she got ill. I talk to her from time to time but I don't like her that way anymore. I do need to be better friends with her though. And so I come to my one aspiration with Poppy, the same.

Ok thats a lie,I mean achievable aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment