Tuesday 22 November 2011

11 things awesome about AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100: Day 2


Yui x Megumi: during the first MC of the day Megumi gets a little touchy-feely on Yui, who seems a little uncomfortable, which is probably why Kayo and Rina pushed Megumi away from her. I think Megumi may have been a little envious, what with Yui being maybe 10 years younger than her. Actually this sounds a lot like the MV to Megumi’s solo single (the envy, not the groping).
Yasai Sisters: The outfits. That is all.
Mendol: Taking to the stage to perform their 3 Seconds, I guess the male Idol Group Persona is there as special guests or something. Can’t help but think they’d go well with the members of no3b though.
Namida no See-saw Game: Hey, it’s good to give the undergirls some limelight.
GAGAGA: Hey we had to see SDN perform sometime; complete with suggestive dance moves and having Kayo and Megumi in something that isn’t Old Team K. Also I swear Megumi’s voice wold be perfect for a Toku villainess.
Baby! Baby! Baby!: I just like the song if I’m honest.
Majisuka Rock ‘n’ Roll: I don’t think I need to go on. I also won’t, as this will be talked about quite soon.
No3b: So yeah, it was fortunately, Relax was more popular, also I feel its advice useful, as I worry about broken self-imposed deadlines, like the one to get this up during Tuesday. As I type this it’s 10 minutes into Wednesday my time. I’ve still 20 minutes of the Best to watch, plus the 10 minutes of encore. Also the MC after has them going into a few of their songs and other things without the music.
Dear J: The first encore and my former favourite song, so I kind of have to give it credit, sung by my former oshimen, Tomochin
Shuumatsu Not Yet: So turns out I like this song more than I thought I did, also Yui. Also this may well be the first ever performance by Not Yet, so props for that as well.
Heavy Rotation: Two things: 1, its Heavy Rotation, 2, it’s an all performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment