Tuesday 29 November 2011

16 things awesome about AKB48 Best 100 2011 Day 4


So we come to the last day, and we come to what should, in theory be the most awesome day of all, (Checks List) looks alright I guess. I do plan on doing the 2012 listing, but when I will is a bit unclear, as I have no idea when the raws will be available, as it will have to be the official DVD.
1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!: It was certainly interesting, plus it lets me get SKE into the list.
Minegishi x Yui: This was only the impression I got, but it seemed like Miichan was commenting on Yui’s appearance until Sae got in the way.
Namida Surprise: I like the song, and it will be played on my next birthday, even if it’s just me sitting alone listening on my laptop. Also, while you-know-who is obviously not present, it’s not Yui this time. Fair enough though, Yui’s filled in for her on 7 songs, though I know she is permanently in Seifuku Resistance now.
Mariko cries: during the 4th MC, Ooya Shizuka does what she claims is a Mariko impersonation, which consists of exaggerated crying. This causes fair amounts of shock, and Mariko appears on stage looking all serious (well duh, it’s Mariko) Shizuka apologises and Mariko just does the same mock crying.
Uhoo Uhoho: I missed a fair bit of this due to typing the previous summary, but it sounded nice, and Akimoto was holding a banana for the majority of the song. Just because.
The 4 Satou’s: They all have the same family name, so they obviously joke about it, kind of an interesting MC. Fun fact, until literally a few minutes before this my remembering who Amina and Sumire were wasn’t helped by the fact I thought both of them were the same girl.
RIVER: I always enjoy a bit of RIVER, the fact the style changes a bit throughout helps keep it interesting
10nen no Zakura: immediately following RIVER, same members on stage (well Yui appeared and I think Sashi left, but that’s all.) BTW I love Yui’s hat here.
Oogoe Diamond: I love this song, but as a twist rather than it’s Senbatsu it was instead performed by Old Team A, so some fair differences from the normal version.
Enkyori Poster: So I’m guessing Team YJ (mentioned last post) lost the competition to promote photospreads, as Team PB was evidently more popular, initially promoting a spread in Weekly Playboy (no not that Playboy you pervs).
Iiwake Maybe: It’s certainly my least favourite of the election single right now, but still enjoyable, and of course we have Aki in someone’s place
Ponytail to Shushu: We start the top 3 with a bang, as balloons fall from the ceiling before the singing even starts. You’d think they’d leave something like that for no.1, oh well. Also in the week or so since I started this series, it’s actually grown on me a bit. Also we have Sashihara on substitute duty.
Beginner: You know what my greatest regret about Beginner is? I only saw the original PV once. Also for the first time in the event, the cry out seems to be of disappointment, I’m guessing of a desire for it to be no. 1
Heavy Rotation: 1: I don’t think I need to explain this, 2: Yui, because you know, 3: Because ½ these girls have been in 4 songs in a row now, 4: Heavy Rotation and 5: everyone else who wasn’t Senbetsu (or filling in for Erena) dancing at the back.
Before I look at the last points I feel I should probably mention my treatment of Ono Erena during this summary. I have no idea why I kept on pointing out everytime she was replaced, the first time was probably enough. I have nothing by respect for her, and she’s a beautiful young lady who’s only slightly younger than me. I hope next year, given her recent announcement of returning to the public eye, she might appear at the best 100 as a graduate member, I could use someone beside Mai to recognise.
Guuzen no Juujiro: I’ll be honest, when I went into the encores, looking at the list I thought, this’ll be a short list, but the DIVA song was fun, but not worth putting here. This however was, it’s the Under single for the then not yet released Sakura no Ki ni Narou, and from what I remember of that song (I’ll be refreshed in a minute) this is better, plus it features such notables as Yui, Myao, and Yagami Kumi, who plays dance in Majijo (I felt sorry for the girl, I really did).
Majisuka Rock n Roll: naturally, it’s a MajiJo song. Also, even if just dancing, we did have every named in the show character portrayed by an AKB family member save for Daruma and, well, Ono Erena.

No comments:

Post a Comment