Friday 25 November 2011

Awesome things about AKB48 Best 100 Day 3


Boku Dake no Value: So I’m guessing the only reason the Under Girls are Unders is because they’re not pushed into the limelight as much, they seem to be pretty much as good as the front girls. I mean if they were at the front more I’d be able to name more than one Team 4 girl.
Michael Jackson: I think that’s whose moves Nayo was imitating anyway, followed by an attempt by Moeno.
Lucky Seven: It’s a nice song, I like it.
Aitakatta: As performed by NMB48. You’ve got to hand it to Akimoto, he knows what’s going to help popularity, like having the first stage for Team S be an effective recreation of Team A’s first, or having Team N, who have only been performing for about 2 weeks at this point, sing the song of AKB48. I’m sure he’ll have Team H sing it at the 2012 best 100 as well if it gets in 9and let’s face it, it will).
MARIA: It was interesting, not gonna lie.
Majijo Teppen Blues: now I’m quite certain I saw Yui in there at one point, which kind of makes sense, given you-know-who had line in this song. Incidentally, I love this song, but it’s my least favourite of the 3 Majijo songs (even if this one does feature the awesome that is Daruma).
Seifuku Resistance: nice song, and my current and former oshimen in one place. Yes please.
Nachu: Oh joy, Nachu. Why Akimoto-Sensei, why must you do this to me? Okay, huhshe’s still dressed as Daruma. Makes sense I guess, she isn’t listed for any other performances. Oh now, she’s introducing herself in character. She does the rest as Nachu, I’ll be honest, but as Nachu she managed to change my entire non-Daruma related opinion of her. I’d just gotten the impression she was really annoying from the one AKBINGO appearance I remember her making. She’s doing the MC with Satou Yukari, but I have to focus on Nachu here, I really do. She has a large pad of paper with a few phrases written in Yankee style on them, I think the first had something to do with Acchan, and the second one involved the number 72. The third sheet was about Takamina, and led to her doing a pretty good impression of her. And the last sheet just announced no 35 in the best 100.
Choose Me: a song that the members of Team YJ initially sang to entice fans to by the issue of Young Jump featuring them over, well we’ll get to that in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment