Thursday 8 December 2011

24 days of singles day 8: Yuuhi wo Mieiru ka? and Viva Hurricane

I'll be glad one I get tomorrow done, as I'll be in more familiar and to me better songs for a while.

Senabtsu
Team A: Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami
Team K: Oshima Yuko, Ono Erana, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae
Team B: Watanbe Mayu
I'll also note here that this is the first single to feature limited edition versions with extra songs.

The song seems to be mostly about having a positive outlook on life, rather than just keeping worries to oneself. The MV has the girl'd dancing in a studio, and look at that, Kojiharu's centre. Huh. Anyway to begin with in the story side of things, we have some of teh girls running a track race, as well as Tomochin and Kasai messing about, and Mayuyu and Erepyon cycling together, as well as behind the scenes footage of filming for the dance version for some reason. It just seems odd, at least Beginner had a reason (spoilers).

Viva Hurricane is about the how suddenly love comes to you, and how everything can suddenly change in a single moment.

Well that's me for today. Well nearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment